Ask Me Anything "Workflow Automation" Discussion for members who manage 600+ doors

When:  Oct 19, 2021 from 03:00 PM to 04:00 PM (ET)
Associated with  Open Forum

Let’s get into the nitty gritty of workflow automation! Are you frustrated? Overwhelmed? Looking for a great automation tip to make your property management life so much easier? Tired of working in your business and not on it and think automation can help but just need a few tips? Get your burning questions answered in the NARPM Community.

Join the NARPM Community Session in the open forum for “Ask Me Anything” featuring "Workflow Automation" on October 19, 2021 at 3pm ET! These are specifically designed for discussions based on the number of doors you or your office manages.

One week before each session, a discussion thread will be opened for NARPM Community members to begin posting their questions; answers will be shared during the live one-hour sessions. The session will remain open for an hour for live Q&A, and all information will be compiled and posted in the Open Forum Library the following week. (If your question isn’t addressed during the session, rest assured that it will be included in the final post.)

Zoomed out? No worries! This is a relaxed, easy way to get vital information for the growth of your business. No video, no audio, just posts in the NARPM Community Forum you already know and love.

Your questions will drive the topics covered, so don’t hold back; “Ask Me Anything” means exactly that!

Mark your calendars to join your fellow property managers live in the members-only NARPM Community! https://community.narpm.org.

Online Instructions:
Event Image

Contact

Rebecca Woodring
800-782-3452
rwoodring@narpm.org