Ask Me Anything "Policies & Procedures" Discussion for ALL members

When:  Nov 9, 2021 from 03:00 PM to 04:00 PM (ET)
Associated with  Open Forum

Are your policies and procedures in need of refresh? Not sure where to even get started? Have a specific policy that’s always being challenged and need advice on how to move through the chaos? Need a fresh set of eyes on your procedure to see what you might be missing? Wanna share one of your P&P’s and get honest feedback? Or want to just know what everyone else is talking about?

Join Melissa for the NARPM Community Session in the open forum for “Ask Me Anything” featuring "Policies & Procedures” on November 9, 2021 at 3pm ET! This session is only happening once and is open to ALL members!

We’re going to open a discussion thread on October 20 for NARPM Community members to begin posting their questions; answers will be shared during the live one-hour session. The session will remain open for an hour for live Q&A, and all information will be compiled and posted in the Open Forum Library the following week. (If your question isn’t addressed during the session, rest assured that it will be included in the final post.)

Zoomed out? No worries! This is a relaxed, easy way to get vital information for the growth of your business. No video, no audio, just posts in the NARPM Community Forum you already know and love.

Your questions will drive the topics covered, so don’t hold back; “Ask Me Anything” means exactly that!

Mark your calendars to join your fellow property managers live in the members-only NARPM Community! https://community.narpm.org.

Online Instructions:
Event Image

Contact

Rebecca Woodring
800-782-3452
rwoodring@narpm.org