Ask Me Anything "How to Increase Profit" Discussion for members who manage 600+ doors

When:  Sep 28, 2021 from 03:00 PM to 04:00 PM (ET)
Associated with  Open Forum

Fees, multiple services, automations, VA's, tenant screening, and partners are just a few ways that your property management company can increase profits. We can't discuss exact fees, so let's talk about the many ways you can get more for your services and perhaps products innovations you're curious about. Think of your questions now and post them in the discussion thread!

Join me for "Ask Me Anything" session on September 28: "How to Increase Profit". This live discussion is for members who manage 600+ doors.

Post your questions beginning September 21. I'll be checking in and preparing to answer your questions live on September 28th from 3pm to 4pm eastern. The session will remain open for an hour for live Q&A, and all information will be compiled and posted in the Open Forum Library the following week. (If your question isn't addressed during the session, rest assured that it will be included in the final post.)

Zoomed out? No worries! This is a relaxed, easy way to get vital information for the growth of your business. No video, no audio, just posts in the NARPM Community Forum you already know and love.

Your questions will drive the topics covered, so don't hold back; "Ask Me Anything" means exactly that!

Online Instructions:
Event Image

Contact

Rebecca Woodring
800-782-3452
rwoodring@narpm.org