Ask Me Anything "When and How to Hire" Discussion for members who manage 600+ doors

When:  Aug 17, 2021 from 03:00 PM to 04:00 PM (ET)
Associated with  Open Forum

Working longer hours? Client complaints piling up? Know when it’s time to bring in help! Join the NARPM Community open forum for an “Ask Me Anything” session on August 17: “When and How to Hire” with Melissa Sharone, MPM® RMP® of First Rate Property Management, Inc. CRMC®. This live discussion is for members who manage 600+ doors.

Beginning August 10, we’ll open a thread for NARPM Community members to begin posting their questions; answers will be shared during the live session on August 17. The session will remain open for an hour for live Q&A, and all information will be compiled and posted in the Open Forum Library the following week. (If your question isn’t addressed during the session, rest assured that it will be included in the final post.)

Zoomed out? No worries! This is a relaxed, easy way to get vital information for the growth of your business. No video, no audio, just posts in the NARPM Community Forum you already know and love.

Your questions will drive the topics covered, so don’t hold back; “Ask Me Anything” means exactly that!

August 17, 2021

3pm to 4pm Eastern
2pm to 3pm Central
1pm to 2pm Mountain
12pm to 1pm Pacific
9am to 10am Hawaii

Online Instructions:
Event Image

Contact

Rebecca Woodring
800-782-3452
rwoodring@narpm.org